how their 'Personally identifiable information' (PII) is being used online. PII is
information that can be used on its own or with other information to identify, contact,
or locate a single person, or to identify an individual in context. Please read our
or otherwise handle your Personally Identifiable Information in accordance with our website.
What personal information do we collect from the people that visit our website?
When ordering or registering on our site, as appropriate, you may be asked to enter your name, email address,
mailing address, phone number, credit card information or other details to help you with your experience.
When do we collect information?
We collect information from you when you register on our site, place an order, subscribe to a newsletter,
respond to a survey, fill out a form or enter information on our site.
How do we use your information?
We may use the information we collect from you when you register, make a purchase, sign up for our
newsletter, respond to a survey or marketing communication, surf the website, or use certain other
site features in the following ways:
- To personalize user's experience and to allow us deliver the type of content as well as product
offerings you are most interested in.
- To improve our website in order to better serve you.
- To provide you better service in response to your customer service requests.
- To administer a contest, promotion, survey or other site features.
- To quickly process your transactions.
- To send periodic emails regarding your order or other products and services.
When you visit our site, we store certain information on your computer, which permit us,
among other things, to enable automatic sign-in to the Site, make your browsing much more
convenient and easy and permit us to test user experience and offer you personalized
browsing or promotions.
The third party vendors may get and record non-personal information from cookies, server logs,
and similar technology from your browser or mobile device, including your IP address.
We collect your email address in order to:
If at any time you would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, you can
- Send information, respond to inquiries, and/or other requests or questions.
- Process orders and send information and updates pertaining to orders
- We may also send you additional information related to your product and/or service.
- Market to our mailing list or continue to send emails to our clients after the original transaction has occurred
- Follow the instructions at the bottom of each email and we will promptly remove you from ALL
In the occasion we go through a business move such as a merger, acquisition, bankruptcy, or sale of all or a
portion of our assets, your information may be among the assets transferred.